за регионално развитие
Инвестираме във вашето бъдеще
Project: BG161PO003-2.4.02-0142–C0001 “Srednogorie Laboratories” is executed with the financial support of Operational Programme “Development of the Competitiveness of the Bulgarian Economy” 2007-2013, co-financed by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund and the state budget of the Republic of Bulgaria.
The execution of all planned activities under the “Srednogorie Laboratories” project has been completed.
On the territory of the Srednogorie and the city of Sofia four laboratories have been installed:
- Laboratory for analysis of raw materials with four subdivisions.
- Laboratory for energy management and energy efficiency.
- Laboratory for the management of buildings and facilities.
- Laboratory for the management and maintenance of industrial machinery and equipment.
With the completion of the project, the organization sets the following long-term goals:
- Increasing the production and energy efficiency of the cluster;
- Increasing the quality of the goods produced by the members of the cluster;
- Improving the protection of the environment;
- Building the necessary infrastructure for research and development projects;
- Improving the qualifications of the employees of the member enterprises;
- Training high school and college students as well as specialists;
Duration of the project: 24 months
Period of execution: September 26, 2013 – September 26, 2015
This document is created with the financial support of the Operational Programme “Development of the Competitiveness of the Bulgarian Economy”, co-financed by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund. Association “Srednogorie Med Industrial Cluster” takes full responsibility of the contents of the document. This document does not represent the official position of the European Union and the Contracting Authority under any circumstances.